Friday 15 April 2011

One Week to Departure

As the date of departure nears, I have come to realize that there is a lot I have to get done before we leave. Most of which actually have nothing to do with the trip. I will use this blog to keep in contact with everyone instead of trying to compose several e-mails a day and wasting precious time on the computer.
I have also realized that I continuously refer to my trip with Jess, Lucy and Pippa as our 'gap year trip'. The plan is: three weeks in Nepal, cross the border by land into India, one month in India, two and a half weeks in Vietnam, two weeks in Cambodia, two weeks in Laos and tree weeks in Thailand. However, I have been fortunate enough to have already visited some incredible countries since having finished school:

London:















Swansea:















Koh Samui/ Koh Phangan:






















America (Boston):















Canada (Kelowna, Kaslo, Kootenay National Park, Nelson, Peterborough):















Beijing:















Paris:















back to South Wales:















and back to London:















And so ladies and gentlemen, the countdown begins! 7 days until departure.

K

No comments: